Here's a list of DonorsChoose Classroom Projects that need funding. If you could help out any of these projects listed below that would be wonderful!
Teachers, if you have a classroom project listed on the DonorsChoose website that needs funding, feel free to leave a comment below with the link to your project.
1. Art Teacher is requesting 100 Sketchbooks for her classroom.
2. Art Giving Page where art teacher projects are listed and in need of funds. Awesome idea!
donors/viewChallenge.html?id= 282973&utm_source=dc&utm_ campaign=facebook&utm_medium= gp&utm_content=gp&max=50
3. Teacher is in need of math puzzles, games and other manipulatives to help make math more hands-on in her classroom.
Donate to her project through July 14th and have your donation matched when you use code INSPIRE at the payment page.
4. Teacher is requesting 15 Acer Chromebooks to help her classroom become green and paperless.
5. Teacher is requesting a Laptop Charging Station to ensure their computers are charged and safely stored at night.
6. Mid-Atlantic Projects for DonorsChoose Facebook Page
DonorsChoose projects from teachers located in NJ, PA, DE, MD, VA and VW.
7. Teacher is requesting 2 Kindle e-Readers and Multicultural Supplies to help students learn about other cultures.
8. Teacher is requesting a Contra Bass Bar E - Orff Instrument for Music Class
9. Teacher is requesting a classroom rug to help make classroom more colorful and comfortable. High-poverty school.
10. Teacher is requesting a classroom set of books as part of the literature study in her classroom.
11. Teacher is requesting basic school supplies for her classroom for the new school year.
12. Teacher is requesting 20 Dictionaries to help her students learn how to use it successfully as a learning resource.
13. Teacher is requesting an iPad to help her students work on their language skills.
14. Teacher is requesting 2 Tables and 10 Chairs to have a place to work and collaborate in her classroom.
15. Teacher is requesting an Apple iPad and 10 Stability Balls to help her students engage themselves physically and mentally in class.
16. Teacher is requesting 30 pillows for students to rest on during independent reading time.
17. Teacher is requesting a Writing Center Table to help provide storage space and organization for students writing supplies.
18. Teacher is requesting 2 Apple iPad Minis to use for improving reading and math skills.
She is also having a contest through July 18th, donate $1 to her project and you will be entered to win a $10 DonorsChoose gift card to go towards the project of your choice. Winner will be picked July 19th.
19. Teacher is requesting 2 iPods for her Kindergarten Classroom Listening Center.
20. Teacher is requesting 13 sets of highly engaging books to help them become lifelong readers.
21. Teacher is requesting basic health supplies for her early childhood special education classroom. High-poverty, title 1 school.
22. Teacher is requesting 30 chair pockets to help keep student materials organized throughout the day.
23. First-time DonorsChoose Teacher is requesting a classroom rug to provide a comfortable spot for students to learn.
24. Teacher is requesting math manipulatives, math games, and dry erase boards to help students understand the Math Common Core Standards.
25. High Poverty School. Teacher is requesting 30 iPad Minis with Cases (one for each child with their family to use before, during and after school) for her classroom.
26. Teacher is requesting children's books that will help students become more efficient in learning addition and subtraction facts.
27. New teacher is requesting a document camera so students can follow a long while taking notes and not get left behind. Use code INSPIRE at checkout and donation will be matched.
28. New DonorsChoose teacher is requesting multiplication and fraction manipulatives, magnifying glasses, and a student work organizer.
29. Teacher is requesting incentive charts, stickers for the charts, rewards such as games, and awards to celebrate their successes.
30. Teacher is requesting 2 Samsung Galaxy Tablets and 2 Protective Cases for easier access to their internet based school math program.
31. Teacher is requesting engaging books and interactive activities to help students learn about the people and places of the United States. Teacher is also running a contest, where if anyone donates to her project before her birthday, Aug. 13th, they will be entered to win either a $10 Donors Choose or a $10 Amazon gift card. 2 will be raffled off. Anyone who donates will be entered to win.
32. Teacher is requesting a writing center table that will support students excitement for writing while organizing the materials needed to produce quality work.
33. Teacher is requesting a laptop to be in the Stock Market game and pencil sharpeners for daily use in the classroom.
34. Teacher is requesting manual sharpeners, new pencils and sticky notes for her classroom.