Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Walmart has coupons now!!!

I thought I would share with you a little tip I have learned as I am becoming coupon-savvy! Walmart has a price match policy which means if Walmart is selling their yogurt for .50 cents each and you notice another local store has them on sale for .40 each, if you bring in your ad and show them they are .40 cents here, they will sell you their yogurts for .40 each. On top of that you can use coupons! I always have coupons for yogurt, too! Now, I see that Walmart has coupons on their site you can print off! How cool is that?

I know pricematching can be intimidating in the beginning, but once you start, it gets easier and you can save a ton.

With summer coming up, you may have a little more free time that you can get into couponing. 2-3 mos. is perfect to get into the swing of it, as I know it does take a lot of planning and time, but once you get into it, you get faster and will save a lot in the long run!


No comments:

Post a Comment