Monday, June 13, 2011

Alphabet activities & book list for your classroom or home use


I have added alphabet activities that you can download at my other site, http://teachingmama.webs.com for your classroom or home use. Go to the preschool printables section to check them out. It's free to join my site and use the printables I add to keep your kids learning all summer long. A long with these printables, here's a book list of fun alphabet books provided by my local elementary school:
  • The Icky Bug Alphabet Book by Jerry Pallotta
  • Eating the Alphabet by Lois Ehlert
  • Alphabet Mystery by Audrey Wood
  • Alphabet Adventures by Audrey Wood
  • Alphabet City by Stephen T. Johnson
  • Dr. Seuss' ABC by Dr. Seuss
  • Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin
  • Black and White Rabbit's ABC by Alan Baker
If you have some other favorites, please feel free to comment and add them.

No comments:

Post a Comment