Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Teacher Supplies Exchange Page at Teacher's Market

I would love to make the Teacher's Market Facebook Page a place where teachers could exchange/sell/donate their no longer needed teacher supplies. Of course, it would be free to post, just make sure you provide the condition of the items, the price, photos if you have any, and how to contact you when you do post supplies.

I would keep my blog the way it is, posting events/coupons/sales towards teacher supplies. So, being a follower of both would be beneficial. If you have supplies you are wanting to get rid of, please consider posting at

Please tell your teacher friends as well about Teacher's Market! Thanks!

I hope this makes sense, if it doesn't and you do have questions for me, please email me at utahteachersmarket@gmail.com.

Teachers Market

No comments:

Post a Comment