One way in possibly getting coupons for the products you use daily in the classroom, is by emailing the companies to let them how you love their products and use them on a daily basis in the classroom.
I want to do an experiment with you all to see how successful we are with companies in getting free coupons to help save a little with the school supplies we need in our classrooms! I have compiled a list of companies with products that we need & use daily in the classroom a long with their contact pages. If you can think of more, please comment and add them to our list!
- Clorox: http://www.clorox.com/contact/
- Lysol: http://www.lysol.com/info/contact-us
- Puffs: http://pg.custhelp.com/app/ask/p/69/session/L3NpZC8yRzNrWmtEaw%3D%3D
- Kleenex: http://www.kleenex.com/contactus.aspx
- Expo: http://expomarkers.com/contact-us
- Bic: http://www.bicworld.com/en/pages/contact/
- Sharpie: http://www.sharpie.com/enUS/Pages/ContactUs.aspx
- Crayola: http://www.crayola.com/canwehelp/contact/ask.cfm
- RoseArt: http://www.megabrands.com/en/site/contact_us.php
- Mead: http://www.mead.com/meadstore/customerService/contactUs.jsp?page=contactUs
- Ticonderoga Dixon: http://www.dixonusa.com/contact.cfm
- Zebra Pen: http://www.zebrapen.com/customer-service/contact-zebra
- Papermate: http://www.papermate.com/pages/contact.aspx
- Elmer's: http://www.elmers.com/about/contact-us
- Avery: http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Help-Center/Contact-Us
- Post-it: http://www.post-it.com/wps/portal/3M/en_US/Post_It/Global/Support/ContactUs/
- Pentel: http://www.pentel.com/contact-us/
- Colgate/Palmolive Company (Softsoap is part of this): http://22.214.171.124/colgatecontactus/default.aspx?Colgate
- Germ-X: http://www.germx.com/contact.aspx
- Pilot: http://www.pilotpen.us/CustomerService.aspx
While looking up this topic/endeavor, I have found several coupon sites that have talked about emailing companies for coupons. These are the things they say to put in your emails:
- Give them your honest opinion about their product, whether you are satisfied or not, they appreciate any feedback!
- Compliment and be specific! (unless you're emailing to complain, of course!)
- Make sure they have your contact information, as well.
Here are some great blog posts for your to read about this topic:
Please add any other tips you may have for us in the comments section, if you have done this before!