Friday, April 13, 2012

Win $500 Worth of Sports Equipment for Your School






Teachers, Peanut Butter & Co. has an awesome sweepstakes going on right now, where you could win:




***$500 worth of Sports Equipment for you 

and 


***$500 worth of Sports Equipment for your school




Plus 5 runner-ups will win:


***A prize pack that includes Peanut Butter & Co. products, Peanuts DVDs, and other Peanuts merchandise!




To enter this fabulous sweepstakes, go here to fill out their entry form.


Sweepstake ends June 8th, 2012




Thanks to Sweepstakes Advantage! :)



2 comments:

  1. I think that this is an awesome opportunity for my school that will be opening in September of 2012 in JC, NJ. We are a charter school founded by former Commissioner of Education Bret Schundler and could really put the equipment to good use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be wonderful for my school and myself! My daughter wants to catch so more gear would be great, I use the Peanuts videos in addition to Social Studies lessons, and our school could use more athletic equipment! Pick Me, Pick me!!

    ReplyDelete