Monday, November 5, 2012

$1 Deal on a 4-pack of Expo Black Dry Erase Markers at OfficeMax






While browsing my local OfficeMax Weekly Ad for this week, Nov. 4th-10th, I noticed they have an awesome deal on a 4-pack of Expo Black Dry-Erase Markers.

***You can get the 4-pack for only $1 this week.***  



These are normally priced at $6.79.  They have a limit of 2 packs per customer and while supplies last.

 Now, this is based on my local region weekly ad, so not everyone will have this great deal.  

 I suggest checking your local OfficeMax ads here to see if you have this same deal or maybe another great deal at your local OfficeMax stores.  The $1 marker deal is on pages 6-7 of my online weekly ad.

Also, don't forget! If your OfficeMax runs out of the markers, you can always try and pricematch at Walmart if they also carry these same Expo markers there.  I would take your OfficeMax ad to Walmart to pricematch.
 
Feel free to comment below if there are any great deals in your neck of the woods.




No comments:

Post a Comment