Sunday, July 28, 2013

Slow Cooker Sunday: Crock Pot Cake Mix Apple Cobbler







For those of you new to Teacher's Market, Sundays are Slow Cooker Sundays, where I share either a quick and easy meal to help you out during the busy school year, or an easy slow cooker recipe.

If you have quick and easy meals you'd like to share with other teachers, please leave the recipe in a comment below and I'll be happy to share it next week!


I have a bit of a sweet tooth and I think slow-cooked desserts are always so good, so for a change I thought I would share an easy slow-cooker dessert for our Slow-Cooker Sunday Post today.

I have not tried this recipe, but it looks so easy and so good that I definitely am planning on it.



 
Slow Cooker Cake Mix Apple Cobbler:  This recipe is from Six Sisters Stuff

Ingredients:

1 yellow cake mix
20 oz. can of Apple Pie Filling
6 Tablespoons of butter, melted

Directions:

Dump your can of Apple Pie Filling into the bottom of your slow-cooker.  Spread your yellow cake mix over the apple pie filling.  Then spoon your melted butter onto the cake mix but do not mix the cake mix and butter around.  Cook on high for 4 hours in slow-cooker.

Serve with ice cream.  This looks soo good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment