Thursday, May 26, 2016

OfficeGoods Gel Pens Review





Teachers, exciting news!! OfficeGoods has a new product and they are these awesome Gel Pens!! I was so excited to get the opportunity to review these and my 8 year old daughter has been in gel pen heaven! She is my little artist and absolutely loves these. She especially loves the glitter pens and I love how they write, smooth and really pretty. I have really bad handwriting, but these pens make my handwriting look nicer, too, which is amazing! I love the fun and vibrant colors, too!

Their 60 pack of gel pens has 12 fluorescent, 6 rainbow, 10 metallic, 12 glitter, 6 neon, 9 pastel, and 5 classic. When you order their 60 pack of gel pens on Amazon you also get a bonus pack of 12 glitter pens! You get 72 gel pens for $19.95. Head over to amazon to check out their new gel pens for school!

Next month, we'll be holding a giveaway for these amazing gel pens, thanks to OfficeGoods, so stay tuned for that!
 Be sure to head over to OfficeGoods to view all of their wonderful products for school!






















No comments:

Post a Comment