Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Happy National Teacher Appreciation Day!

 


🍎 Happy National Teacher Appreciation Day! 🍎


This is a day to reflect back on the teachers that have made a difference in each of our lives. I'm thankful for my 4th grade teacher who helped me gain greater confidence in math. I am thankful for my junior high choir teacher who gave me the chance to do a solo in a musical when I was a very shy girl and how much confidence I gained from that experience. 

I am so thankful for the teachers today that are out there serving and helping our children and grandchildren be the best they can be. Being a teacher is one of the hardest jobs out there and often a thankless job. 

 Don't forget to do something kind for the teachers in your lives this week and month. There's lots of ways to thank a teacher!  Writing a thank you note or buying something from their classroom wish list are a few ways to say thanks! 


 Thank you, teachers for your service and the hard work you put in on a daily basis to teach the future generation. 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment